Avg. Base Salary (EUR)
The average salary for a Sr. Human Resources (HR) Business Partner is €75,900
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Sr. Human Resources (HR) Business Partners?
A mid-career Sr. Human Resources (HR) Business Partner with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of €74,510 based on 10 salaries. An experienced Sr. Human Resources (HR) Business Partner with 10-19 years of experience earns an average total compensation of €77,419 …Read more
What Do Sr. Human Resources (HR) Business Partners Do?
A senior human resources (HR) business partner is typically the final authority within a company on matters concerning the business' employees. The HR business partner works to establish legally sound hiring and termination procedures, and then ensures that managers and supervisors understand and adhere to these policies. Due to the expense of training and hiring new employees, the senior HR partner also helps develop screening and interview procedures aimed at reducing turnover.
The senior HR …Read more
- Collaborate internally and externally to solve human resources problems and direct solutions.
- Lead change management strategies and mentor employees.
- Identify, pursue and hire prospects, on-boarding them and coaching for success.
- Advise and facilitate legal proceedings and employment issues.
- Develop and implement HR strategies, including bargaining, terminations, policy violations, hiring and others.