The average salary for a Human Resources (HR) Specialist with Training skills in Egypt is EGP 50,640.
Is Human Resources (HR) Specialist your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
EGP 0 - EGP 51k
EGP 0 - EGP 51k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Human Resources (HR) Specialist
A human resources (HR) specialist is responsible to various tasks within the HR department. Working under an HR manager, the HR specialist focuses on a specific task or role such as payroll, benefits, training, compensation, recruiting, and customer service for employees. The HR specialist assists with daily operations of the HR department, which typically includes being the first point of contact for employees. Duties include answering general employee questions, data entry into payroll and HR …Read more
Human Resources (HR) Specialist Tasks
- Answer employee questions about policy and procedures, and refers to specialist as needed.
- Supports and maintains HR activities and programs; such as staffing, compensation, benefits, training and safety.
- Coordinate and administer employee compensation, training and benefit programs; including communications.
- Coordinate projects, such as; new hire orientation, HR events, benefits open enrollment and company-wide meetings.
- Supports HR activities and programs; such as staffing, compensation, benefits, training and safety.
Human Resources (HR) Specialist Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Human Resources (HR) Specialist
Human Resources (HR)
Benefits & Compensation
Skills in Human Resources (HR) are correlated to pay that is above average. Skills that pay less than market rate include Hiring, Benefits & Compensation, Employee Relations and Recruiting.
Related Job Salaries
EGP 120 - EGP 373k
EGP 2k - EGP 163k
EGP 6k - EGP 120k
EGP 4k - EGP 243k
EGP 5k - EGP 94k
EGP 49k - EGP 482k
EGP 4k - EGP 247k
EGP 49k - EGP 972k
EGP 3k - EGP 212k
EGP 175 - EGP 177k