The average salary for an Accounting Clerk with Microsoft Excel skills in Hong Kong is HK$179,342.
Is Accounting Clerk your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.
HK$144k - HK$197k
HK$0 - HK$14k
HK$150k - HK$205k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Accounting Clerk
Accounting clerks generally work in offices, and travel is not required for the job. They must have exceptional knowledge of all ledger accounts, such as accounts payable/receivable, cash, and many others. These clerks may work only with accounts payable/receivable, while others may coordinate various accounts for their companies, and other duties may include working with both customers and vendors. Candidates should have excellent customer service skills and close attention to detail in order …Read more
Accounting Clerk Tasks
- Maintain and make necessary adjustments to records and/or logs such as journals, payroll/ time reports, or property records.
- Verify and reconcile simple bank statements or department records.
- Balance entries and make necessary corrections.
- Sort documents and post debits/credits to proper account .
- Verify amounts and codes on various forms for accuracy.
Accounting Clerk Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Accounting Clerk
Skills that pay less than market rate include Accounts Receivable, Data Entry and Accounts Payable.
Related Job Salaries
HK$41k - HK$427k
HK$100k - HK$296k
HK$13k - HK$301k
HK$95k - HK$516k
HK$499k - HK$1m
HK$111k - HK$862k
HK$178k - HK$788k
HK$14k - HK$334k
HK$253k - HK$828k
HK$179k - HK$680k