The average salary for an Accounting Manager in Hong Kong is HK$470,614.
Tell us about your job and pay factors like skills and education Find your market worth with a report tailored to you Negotiate your pay with confidence
What Do Accounting Managers Do?
In most businesses, an accounting manager develops and implements systems for gathering, analyzing, verifying, and reporting certain types of financial information. Typically, an accounting manager is a part of a larger group (or managerial staff) that includes other mid-level business managers.
Some of the job duties of an accounting manager include hiring, training, and coaching subordinates, as well as enforcing company policies, rules, and procedures. Accounting managers usually complete …Read more
Accounting Manager Tasks
- Manage the daily activities of the accounting department.
- Collect and provide information for audit inquiries and give assistance to auditors.
- Assist in the development and implementation of policies and procedures relating to financial management, budget and accounting.
- Oversee the posting and maintenance of general ledger accounts, payroll transactions, accounts payable and general ledger adjustments.
- Provide financial analysis statements including monthly balance sheets, income statements, cash flows statements, and actual to budget and last year variance analysis.
Accounting Manager Job Listings
What Are Popular Skills for Accounting Managers?
Skills in Financial Reporting, Month-End Close, General Ledger Accounting and Financial Analysis are correlated to pay that is above average. Skills that pay less than market rate include Microsoft Excel.
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Accounting Managers?
An early career Accounting Manager with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of HK$424,962 based on 7 salaries. A mid-career Accounting Manager with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of HK$498,664 based on 21 salaries. An experienced Accounting Manager with 10-19 years of experience earns an average total compensation of HK$489,933 based on 38 salaries. In their late career (20 years and higher), employees earn an average total compensation of HK$455,853.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 91 survey responses.