The average salary for an Accounting Manager with Microsoft Excel skills is HK$431,667.
Is Accounting Manager your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
HK$311k - HK$473k
HK$47k - HK$76k
HK$365k - HK$511k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Accounting Manager
In most businesses, an accounting manager develops and implements systems for gathering, analyzing, verifying, and reporting certain types of financial information. Typically, an accounting manager is a part of a larger group (or managerial staff) that includes other mid-level business managers. Some of the job duties of an accounting manager include hiring, training, and coaching subordinates, as well as enforcing company policies, rules, and procedures. Accounting managers usually complete …Read more
Accounting Manager Tasks
- Oversee the posting and maintenance of general ledger accounts, payroll transactions, accounts payable and general ledger adjustments.
- Provide financial analysis statements including monthly balance sheets, income statements, cash flows statements, and actual to budget and last year variance analysis.
- Assist in the development and implementation of policies and procedures relating to financial management, budget and accounting.
- Manage the daily activities of the accounting department.
- Collect and provide information for audit inquiries and give assistance to auditors.
Accounting Manager Job Listings
Popular Skills for Accounting Manager
General Ledger Accounting
Skills in Financial Reporting, Financial Analysis and Microsoft Word are correlated to pay that is above average. Skills that pay less than market rate include General Ledger Accounting and Month-End Close.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 6 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
HK$39k - HK$442k
HK$206k - HK$834k
HK$506k - HK$1m
HK$240k - HK$540k
HK$40k - HK$500k
HK$238k - HK$800k
HK$183k - HK$689k
HK$25k - HK$533k
HK$171k - HK$605k
HK$135k - HK$595k