The average salary for a Brand Manager with Strategic Marketing skills in Hong Kong is HK$516,800.
Is Brand Manager your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
HK$413k - HK$610k
HK$0 - HK$55k
HK$447k - HK$610k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Brand Manager
Businesses and corporations that rely extensively on customer-facing operations will typically have one or more brand managers under contract. These specialized marketing managers are typically assigned to one or more branded trademarks, which are owned by and associated with the company. The brand manager's job is to simply control and manage all the ways that particular brand is exposed to the public. The manager works to assure that consumers associate positive responses with the brand, which…Read more
Brand Manager Tasks
- Develop and lead annual brand strategy.
- Responsible for developing plans and executing projects that support the broader marketing strategy.
- Develop and coach assistant brand managers and guide marketing skill development.
- Lead development of consumer communications in collaboration with corporate advertising.
- Set objectives, strategies, tactics and targets for all elements of the marketing mix.
Explore the most common career paths for Brand Manager. Thickness and color of lines indicates how common a path is.
More common (> 20%)
Somewhat common (8 - 20%)
Less common (< 8%)
Brand Manager Job Listings
Popular Skills for Brand Manager
Years of Experience
This data is based on 4 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
HK$185k - HK$664k
HK$53k - HK$958k
HK$17k - HK$288k
HK$380k - HK$1m
HK$28k - HK$404k
HK$308k - HK$1m
HK$61k - HK$2m
HK$16k - HK$289k
HK$54k - HK$947k
HK$284k - HK$2m