The average salary for an Experienced Executive Director in Hong Kong is HK$1,220,838.
Tell us about your job and pay factors like skills and education Find your market worth with a report tailored to you Negotiate your pay with confidence
What Do Executive Directors Do?
Executive directors typically act as senior managers of organizations and businesses. Their responsibilities and duties can vary depending on where these professionals work; however, most duties are universal. Executive directors help to design, develop, and implement strategic plans to help their company work in a cost- and time-efficient manner. They are also responsible for overseeing day-to-day activity for the company, as well as developing future plans.
The executive director is in some …Read more
Executive Director Tasks
- Direct and track operational budget decisions to increase strategic reach and report findings to the Board of Directors.
- Establish and maintain working relationships with the press, partners, the community and clients.
- Supervise department heads and conduct performance reviews.
- Develop, maintain, expand and promote departments, services and offerings.
- Analyze operations to enhance efficiency and meet strategic goals.
Popular Employer Salaries for Executive Director
Executive Director Job Listings
What Are Popular Skills for Executive Directors?
Skills that pay less than market rate include Budget Management, People Management, Operations Management, Leadership and Strategic Planning.
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Executive Directors?
An early career Executive Director with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of HK$756,000 based on 8 salaries. A mid-career Executive Director with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of HK$1,024,085 based on 10 salaries. In their late career (20 years and higher), employees earn an average total compensation of HK$1,452,658.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 66 survey responses.