What Do Merchandisers Do?
Merchandisers are responsible for controlling advertisements and related setups in grocery stores for specific items, as well as traveling to different stores to restock and remove items within stores. They are also tasked with keeping things clean, retagging shelves, and stocking new items upon delivery.
Merchandisers must be organized and able to make the most of their time, and should maintain an understanding of what is selling and what is not. They must also have excellent communication sk…Read more
- Implement shelf planograms.
- Communicate changes or additions to current products.
- Set up displays and change signage for products.
- Maintain store shelf standards and inventory, including rotation of products.
- Stock, restock, and order merchandise.