The average salary for an Experienced Programmer Analyst in Hong Kong is HK$305,209.
Tell us about your job and pay factors like skills and education Find your market worth with a report tailored to you Negotiate your pay with confidence
What Do Programmer Analysts Do?
Programmer analysts work at various organizations. They design, code, and test new programs. They must document programs that they write. Documentation should include flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and revision dates. They debug, troubleshoot, and maintain source code related to various computer programs. Programmer analysts may also be required to customize computer programs that were bought from vendors to meet their organization’s specific needs. They must know co…Read more
Programmer Analyst Tasks
- Work with designers and content producers.
- Work with users from identifying conceptual system requirements through completion.
- Work with middle-tier developers to integrate back-end database code with business applications.
- Plan, design, schedule, write, and debug software for web sites.
- Plan, design, schedule, write, and debug database stored procedures and complex queries to extract, calculate or manipulate information.
Programmer Analyst Job Listings
What Are Popular Skills for Programmer Analysts?
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Programmer Analysts?
An entry-level Programmer Analyst with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of HK$237,287 based on 7 salaries. An early career Programmer Analyst with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of HK$281,436 based on 107 salaries. A mid-career Programmer Analyst with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of HK$345,633 based on 67 salaries.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 181 survey responses.