The average salary for a Quality Manager in Hong Kong is HK$503,357.
Tell us about your job and pay factors like skills and education Find your market worth with a report tailored to you Negotiate your pay with confidence
What Do Quality Managers Do?
A quality manager ensures that a company's products meet client or consumer demands. The specific daily duties for quality managers can vary depending on the manager's company; however, they may include directing and advising employees and checking products to ensure their quality throughout the production process. If an item doesn't meet quality standards, the quality manager must catch the mistake and correct it immediately. In addition, a professional in this field meets with a company’s ma…Read more
Quality Manager Tasks
- Work with line managers to identify and reach quality benchmarks.
- Report on quality and safety at production facilities for each product.
- Track warrantee, auditing, and customer feedback to improve process integrity.
- Ensure that safety and quality measures are implemented on time and in accordance with regulations.
- Inspect products, processes, and metrics to find opportunities to improve quality.
Quality Manager Job Listings
What Are Popular Skills for Quality Managers?
Skills in Quality Assurance / Quality Control, Quality Improvement / QA and Process Improvement are correlated to pay that is above average.
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Quality Managers?
A mid-career Quality Manager with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of HK$450,000 based on 10 salaries. An experienced Quality Manager with 10-19 years of experience earns an average total compensation of HK$505,648 based on 17 salaries. In their late career (20 years and higher), employees earn an average total compensation of HK$600,000.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 34 survey responses.