Avg. Base Salary (HKD)
The average salary for a Regional Operations Director is HK$984,000
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Regional Operations Directors?
An experienced Regional Operations Director with 10-19 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of HK$1,042,000 based on 5 salaries. In their late career (20 years and higher), employees earn an average total compensation of HK$1,380,000.
What Do Regional Operations Directors Do?
The position of a regional operations director requires a great deal of managerial experience, as well as the ability to lead others and work with a team. These director spend their days in an office overseeing necessary daily tasks to run a corporation, from hiring and firing employees and creating work schedules to arranging meetings, brainstorming innovative ideas, and finding ways to increase profits.
Regional operations directors work with a range of staff, from accountants and human …Read more
- Coach, oversee, evaluate, mentor, and lead trainings for regional staff.
- Directly handle complex problems ranging from public relations to safety concerns.
- Analyze key financial data, oversee regional budget and authorize expenditures.
- Develop annual business, maintenance, and service goals and strategies to meet them.
- Partner with other areas like legal, construction, and development to reach organizational objectives.