The average salary for an Experienced Senior Manager Auditor in Hong Kong is HK$764,627.
Is Senior Manager Auditor your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
HK$505k - HK$1m
HK$75k - HK$170k
HK$713k - HK$1m
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Senior Manager Auditor
Senior manager auditors are responsible for managing auditing tasks for their company. They are in charge of leading a group of auditors to assess financial activity and operational efficiency. They perform regular audits of company departments and recommend specific scopes for auditing activities, as well as assign tasks to auditing team members. One of the senior managing auditor's main functions is creating documentation based on collected audit data. They use this data to identify evidence o…Read more
Senior Manager Auditor Tasks
- Contribute to the development of strategies and procedures for carrying out internal audits.
- Conduct audits of a business's finance and accounting practices.
- Assist in reporting audit results to senior management.
- Work with management to schedule and coordinate audits.
- Supervise auditing staff, assign tasks, and review audits.
Explore the most common career paths for Senior Manager Auditor. Thickness and color of lines indicates how common a path is.
Senior Manager Auditor
More common (> 20%)
Somewhat common (8 - 20%)
Less common (< 8%)