The average salary for a Mid-Career Systems Analyst with Technical Analysis skills in Hong Kong is HK$420,000.
Is Systems Analyst your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
HK$355k - HK$480k
HK$38k - HK$49k
HK$388k - HK$626k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Systems Analyst
People who wish to work as systems analysts must be able to think outside the box, finding effective solutions for businesses and other clients. They must be adept at investigating problems and fixing them in the most efficient way possible. Systems analysts must be knowledgeable in programming languages, operating systems and hardware. Those hoping to work in this field must be educated in technology, and they must be able to keep up with the quickly changing world of software. In addition …Read more
Systems Analyst Tasks
- Conduct application testing and provide database management support.
- Create and maintain documentation as necessary for operational and security audits.
- Establish new users, manage access levels and reset passwords.
- Analyze and route issues into the proper ticketing systems and update and close tickets in a timely manner.
- Devise or modify procedures to solve problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations.
Explore the most common career paths for Systems Analyst. Thickness and color of lines indicates popularity of movement from one job to the next. Visit our career path planner to research other job paths.
More common (> 20%)
Somewhat common (8 - 20%)
Less common (< 8%)
Systems Analyst Job Listings
Popular Skills for Systems Analyst
Skills in Java/J2EE, Project Management and SQL are correlated to pay that is above average. Skills that pay less than market rate include Java.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 5 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
HK$30k - HK$406k
HK$32k - HK$621k
HK$40k - HK$846k
HK$187k - HK$588k
HK$97k - HK$367k
HK$35k - HK$421k
HK$103k - HK$807k
HK$99k - HK$659k
HK$85k - HK$766k
HK$98k - HK$973k