The average salary for a Mid-Career Systems Analyst with Java/J2EE skills in Hong Kong is HK$444,000.
Is Systems Analyst your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
HK$309k - HK$499k
HK$0 - HK$61k
HK$334k - HK$518k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Systems Analyst
People who wish to work as systems analysts must be able to think outside the box, finding effective solutions for businesses and other clients. They must be adept at investigating problems and fixing them in the most efficient way possible. Systems analysts must be knowledgeable in programming languages, operating systems and hardware. Those hoping to work in this field must be educated in technology, and they must be able to keep up with the quickly changing world of software. In addition …Read more
Systems Analyst Tasks
- Conduct application testing and provide database management support.
- Create and maintain documentation as necessary for operational and security audits.
- Establish new users, manage access levels and reset passwords.
- Analyze and route issues into the proper ticketing systems and update and close tickets in a timely manner.
- Devise or modify procedures to solve problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations.
Explore the most common career paths for Systems Analyst. Thickness and color of lines indicates how common a path is.
More common (> 20%)
Somewhat common (8 - 20%)
Less common (< 8%)
Systems Analyst Job Listings
Popular Skills for Systems Analyst
Skills in SQL are correlated to pay that is above average. Skills that pay less than market rate include Project Management, Technical Analysis and Java.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 3 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
HK$30k - HK$406k
HK$31k - HK$624k
HK$38k - HK$833k
HK$135k - HK$595k
HK$98k - HK$365k
HK$137k - HK$421k
HK$102k - HK$642k
HK$101k - HK$789k
HK$84k - HK$798k
HK$97k - HK$964k