Avg. Base Hourly Rate (EUR)
The average hourly pay for a Restaurant Supervisor is €11.05
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Restaurant Supervisors?
An early career Restaurant Supervisor with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of €10.83 based on 58 salaries. A mid-career Restaurant Supervisor with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of €11.17 based on 26 salaries. An experienced …Read more
What Do Restaurant Supervisors Do?
A restaurant supervisor typically works in a food-service establishment below the managerial level. The supervisor - who may also be called a dining room supervisor, head waiter, lead cook, or by another title - works with management to ensure standards of service and food quality are met. The supervisor may also work as a server or cook, but normally he or she is entirely tasked with other responsibilities.
The supervisor's primary role is to supervise the overall functioning of the …Read more
- Train, evaluate, mentor and ensure high quality performance from restaurant staff.
- Evaluate, revise and update menus and prices.
- Respond to customer inquiries and requests, describe menu items and price special events.
- Order supplies, check inventory, maintain budget and deliver paychecks.
- Oversee food preparation and ingredient sourcing to maintain quality standards.