Avg. Base Salary (INR)
The average salary for an Associate Account Manager is ₹537,500
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Associate Account Managers?
An early career Associate Account Manager with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of ₹508,682 based on 17 salaries. A mid-career Associate Account Manager with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of ₹587,234 based on 13 salaries.
What Do Associate Account Managers Do?
Depending on the company and field, associate account managers complete several different functions. Their chief - and most common - function is to act as a liaison between a company’s departments and a "communication hub" or between the company and its clients or vendors. These professionals may handle sales and financial functions such as resolving account discrepancies, placing orders, reviewing monthly revenue, and verifying billing charges. They also handle questions, concerns, and …Read more
- Assist Account Managers of Inside/Outside Sales with pre-sales and post-sales activities such as providing product information and answering product questions and inquiries.
- Assist sales lead generation activities and maintain a database of qualified sales leads.
- Assist in the identification and recognition of new business development opportunities.
- Handle issues regarding the product or service and assist in the development of quotes.
- Ensure the satisfactory implementation/installation/utilization of a product or service.