Avg. Base Salary (INR)
The average salary for a Senior Director of Strategy is ₹4,966,466
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Senior Director of Strategies?
An experienced Senior Director of Strategy with 10-19 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of ₹4,943,482 based on 10 salaries. In their late career (20 years and higher), employees earn an average total compensation of ₹5,000,000.
What Do Senior Director of Strategies Do?
A senior director of strategy is responsible for continued sales growth and the company's public image. First and foremost, the senior director of strategy is a researcher and analyst. An effective senior director of strategy must constantly keep abreast of literature on marketing best practices. The senior director of strategy also conducts and manages focus groups to determine customer trends and perceptions.
Armed with knowledge about the market and customers' needs, the senior director of …Read more
- Analyze trends in the industry and among competitors to develop proposals for objectives the company should implement.
- Develop short and long term strategies for increasing a company's business and market share.
- Monitor the effectiveness of strategies by comparing company performance with competitors and analyzing financial returns.
- Evaluate potential business partnerships and decide which opportunities to pursue.
- Identify opportunities for growth and develop plans to take advantage of them.