Avg. Base Salary (EUR)
The average salary for a Recruiter is €40,000
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Recruiters?
An entry-level Recruiter with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of €26,713 based on 11 salaries. An early career Recruiter with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of €33,841 based on 96 salaries. A mid-career Recruiter …Read more
What Do Recruiters Do?
Recruiters work in a variety of fields, with one of the most common positions being a job recruiter. A job recruiter is hired by a particular company to find qualified employees. They often explore popular resume-posting websites and seek out qualified candidates for interviews; many recruiters often travel to job fairs and various events for job seekers. Recruiters may work for a single company or for multiple companies at once as an independent contractor.
Recruiters must be good at …Read more
- Evaluate candidates' strengths compared with clients' requirements, and recommend the best candidates to clients after a detailed screening and skill assessment.
- Stay current on trends, emerging technologies and new and hard to find skill sets.
- Network extensively to find potential candidates and clients.
- Source through internal candidate database as well as professional associations, referrals, and other networking resources.
- Negotiate wage rates and other terms and conditions of employment with candidates.