The average salary for an Entry-Level Recruiter in Netherlands is €27,067.
Is Recruiter your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.What's this?
€23k - €34k
€503 - €10k
€22k - €35k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Recruiter
Recruiters work in a variety of fields, with one of the most common positions being a job recruiter. A job recruiter is hired by a particular company to find qualified employees. They often explore popular resume-posting websites and seek out qualified candidates for interviews; many recruiters often travel to job fairs and various events for job seekers. Recruiters may work for a single company or for multiple companies at once as an independent contractor. Recruiters must be good at identif…Read more
- Evaluate candidates' strengths compared with clients' requirements, and recommend the best candidates to clients after a detailed screening and skill assessment.
- Stay current on trends, emerging technologies and new and hard to find skill sets.
- Network extensively to find potential candidates and clients.
- Source through internal candidate database as well as professional associations, referrals, and other networking resources.
- Negotiate wage rates and other terms and conditions of employment with candidates.
Recruiter Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Recruiter
Pay by Experience Level for Recruiter
An early career Recruiter with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of €30,513 based on 79 salaries. A mid-career Recruiter with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of €42,729 based on 19 salaries. An experienced Recruiter with 10-19 years of experience earns an average total compensation of €40,000 based on 7 salaries.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 105 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
€38k - €73k
€26k - €54k
€32k - €36k
€28k - €54k
€39k - €72k
€41k - €118k
€35k - €69k
€26k - €69k
€23k - €48k