The average hourly pay for a Sales Advisor in Netherlands is €9.61.
Is Sales Advisor your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.What's this?
€8 - €10
€0 - €450
€9,645 - €38,782
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Sales Advisor
Sales advisors work in a number of job settings from retail outlets to banks to call centers. These individuals, who must have excellent product knowledge, generally supervise all aspects of the company’s sales process. Because the sales advisor's main goal is to sell to consumers, they must have excellent communication skills and the ability to converse with a wide range of people. Sales advisors who work in a call center must be able to talk with individuals over the phone about the products …Read more
Sales Advisor Tasks
- Prospect for buyers through fliers, promotional programs and referrals to generate one third of traffic.
- Maintain a follow up program for prospects that converts them to buyers.
- Educate, inform and consult prospects regarding product features and financing that promotes prospect interest.
- Influence the decision process and communicate value to our prospects through in-depth needs analysis.
- Plan and participate in community events/ meetings and other networking venues.
Sales Advisor Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Sales Advisor
Avg. Hourly Rate
Pay by Experience Level for Sales Advisor
An early career Sales Advisor with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of €9.61 based on 10 salaries. A mid-career Sales Advisor with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of €0.00 based on 5 salaries.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 15 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
€0 - €17
€12 - €20
€9 - €15
€0 - €23
€0 - €24
€0 - €11
€0 - €13
€0 - €11
€8 - €13