What Do Technical Recruiters Do?
Technical recruiters are in charge of researching, screening, and selecting talented candidates with technical abilities for hiring organizations. They manage and analyze candidate experience, and pick the individual(s) that best fit with provided position requirements. Technical recruiters use their networking abilities to find the best talent in the market, and they make work offers based on their technical skills. In addition, they must accompany these technical candidates through the process…Read more
- Establish and maintain relationships with hiring managers to stay abreast of current and future hiring and business needs.
- May be involved in writing and posting job descriptions using appropriate technical terminology.
- Effectively source, screen and interview applicants for technical skills and ability.
- Advise managers and employees on staffing policies and procedures.
- Arrange for interviews and provide travel arrangements as necessary.