The average hourly pay for a Waiter/Waitress, Hotel in Netherlands is €10.12.
Is Waiter/Waitress, Hotel your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.What's this?
€8 - €20
€16,696 - €26,469
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Waiter/Waitress, Hotel
A waiter/waitress who works in a hotel generally serves food and/or drinks to the hotel's patrons. A hotel's waiter/waitress job typically includes seating customers, giving them menu suggestions, taking their food and drink orders, delivering the food and preparing the bill for it. A college or advanced degree is generally not required for this type of position; many waiters/waitresses only have a high school diploma or GED. There may, however, be an age restriction for applicants who apply for…Read more
Waiter/Waitress, Hotel Tasks
- Provide table service, taking orders, delivering food, checking in with customers, and responding to requests.
- Addresses and resolves customer complaints and issues, relaying information to supervisors.
- Assist guests in selecting food and beverages, providing suggestions, daily specials, and sharing recipe ingredients.
- Places guest orders at the back of the house.
- Serve, collect, and process tickets and payments.
Waiter/Waitress, Hotel Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Waiter/Waitress, Hotel
Avg. Hourly Rate
Pay by Experience Level for Waiter/Waitress, Hotel
An early career Waiter/Waitress, Hotel with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of €10.11 based on 9 salaries. An experienced Waiter/Waitress, Hotel with 10-19 years of experience earns an average total compensation of €10.13 based on 7 salaries.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 16 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
€0 - €17
€0 - €11
€0 - €24
€0 - €14
€5 - €29
€0 - €11
€12 - €20
€10 - €25