Avg. Base Salary (SGD)
The average salary for a Regional Business Development Manager is S$107,500 in 2023
What Do Regional Business Development Managers Do?
Regional business development managers conduct analyses of past, present, and future performance to create projections, planning, and growth models. Regional business development manager are often responsible for seeking potential business opportunities, which requires a good eye for detail, analysis, and judgment. The manager may also supervise, or interact with, teams in their organization such as marketing, research and development, and advertising.
Regional business development managers …Read more
- Work within a region of a company's operation to evaluate opportunities for expansion.
- Represent the company in negotiations and contract finalization with business partners.
- Report the results of analyses, predictions for future business, and recommended action to upper management.
- Assess potential business partnerships to determine which options are of the most benefit to the company.
- Analyze data on past and present sales to make predictions about the best options for future growth.
FAQs About Regional Business Development Managers
What is the highest pay for Regional Business Development Managers?
Our data indicates that the highest pay for a Regional Business Development Manager is SGDNaN / year
What is the lowest pay for Regional Business Development Managers?
Our data indicates that the lowest pay for a Regional Business Development Manager is SGDNaN / year
How can Regional Business Development Managers increase their salary?
Increasing your pay as a Regional Business Development Manager is possible in different ways. Change of employer: Consider a career move to a new employer that is willing to pay higher for your skills. Level of Education: Gaining advanced degrees may allow this role to increase their income potential and qualify for promotions. Managing Experience: If you are a Regional Business Development Manager that oversees more junior Regional Business Development Managers, this experience can increase the likelihood to earn more.