Avg. Base Salary (SGD)
The average salary for a Senior Human Resources (HR) Generalist is S$47,855
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Senior Human Resources (HR) Generalists?
An early career Senior Human Resources (HR) Generalist with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of S$42,327 based on 36 salaries. A mid-career Senior Human Resources (HR) Generalist with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of S$49,665 based …Read more
What Do Senior Human Resources (HR) Generalists Do?
The role of human resources is one that many people will have encountered in just about any job, but there are multiple facets of a human resources department that help it run smoothly. Arguably, one of the most important roles in the department is the human resources generalist. The generalists try to maintain a steady flow of information and help between all workers, from the top to the bottom. This position primarily exists so that the role of human resources can fulfill its purpose as an …Read more
- Coordinate human resources generalists and guide all recruiting and employee relations processes.
- Administer employee compensation, training and benefit programs.
- Design and execute human resources policies and procedures.
- Acts as liaison between employee and management to answer questions or concerns regarding company policies, practices and regulations.
- Collect and analyze human resources data, and make recommendations for changes to management.