Avg. Base Salary (GBP)
The average salary for a Strength and Conditioning Coach is £24,552
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Strength and Conditioning Coaches?
An entry-level Strength and Conditioning Coach with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of £21,500 based on 7 salaries. An early career Strength and Conditioning Coach with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of £22,145 …Read more
What Do Strength and Conditioning Coaches Do?
Strength and conditioning coaches usually provide exercise counseling to athletes so they may improve their strength, speed, and endurance. They may work with individuals, small groups, or large groups such as teams, and maintenance and repair for the equipment used is also occasionally necessary.
These coaches must be able to build motivation to maximize athletes' performance, and training should be administered with emphasis on correct and safe techniques and movements. They may focus on …Read more
- Maintain a clean and orderly fitness center.
- Maintain a safe and organized free-weight area.
- Design and implement fitness programs and training regiments.
- Demonstrate how to use equipment safely and properly and answer questions.
- Assist employees with fitness equipment.