The average salary for an Accounting Coordinator with Accounts Payable skills in Oakland, California is $51,580.
Is Accounting Coordinator your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.
$0 - $52k
$0 - $52k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Accounting Coordinator
Either as a part of a business' accounting department or as a member of an accounting firm, the accounting coordinator acts in two major ones. Their primary duty is to manage a firm's financial activities and relevant departments. In this role, the accounting coordinator often tracks accounts receivable and payable, as well as performs bookkeeping duties directly or supervises those who do. The other major task of the accounting coordinator is to serve as the link between the company's financial…Read more
Accounting Coordinator Tasks
- Maintain accounts payable records, updating databases to reflect changes.
- Collect and organize financial information required for taxes and audits.
- Ensure all changes to accounts are accurate and legitimate.
- Facilitate communication about accounting matters between company, clients, suppliers, and lenders.
- Account for all incoming and outgoing invoices.
Accounting Coordinator Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Accounting Coordinator
Pay Difference by Location
Learn more about cost of living by city.
Employees with .NET Software Developer / Programmer in these locations earn less than the national average. The lowest salaries can be found in Chicago, Illinois (22.5% less), Tampa, Florida (21.1% less) and Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (19.3% less).