Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for an Admissions Representative is $41,408
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Admissions Representatives?
An entry-level Admissions Representative with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $37,822 based on 42 salaries. An early career Admissions Representative with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $39,893 based on 253 …Read more
What Do Admissions Representatives Do?
An admissions representative scouts out new students and helps them to enroll in an educational environment. An admissions representative may be present in a K-12 environment, a preschool, or a higher education institution.
The admissions representative may contact students who have shown interest in the school in order to convince them why this institution is the best choice. Prospective student interviews may be administered by the admissions representative in order to ensure that the …Read more
- Greet visitors, ascertain purpose of visit, and direct them to appropriate staff or department.
- Assist in course registration and planning.
- Provide outreach to students in danger of not completing degree requirements and identify at-risk scenarios.
- Assist students in understanding and reaching degree requirements.
- Assess method of payment for services, initiate processing, may refer to specialist for financial options.