Avg. Base Hourly Rate (USD)
The average hourly pay for an Air Export Agent is $22.46 in 2023
What Do Air Export Agents Do?
The job of an air export agent requires somebody with strong organizational skills. An air export agent is responsible for coordinating all logistics for incoming and outgoing cargo shipments, as well as anticipating and planning for all of the details that will ensure successful delivery.
Communication skills are a must for this job, as the air export agent is required to work directly with customers. An air export agent is responsible for ensuring that all shipments are in compliance with …Read more
- Gather necessary information to prepare rates and quotes, and provide rate and transit options to customers.
- Understand each assigned customer's business model and competitive advantages.
- Respond to customer inquiries and follow-up to ensure issue resolution.
- Conduct shipment-level analysis to enable customers to maximize our technology tools.
- Coordinate cargo bookings and shipment needs.
FAQs About Air Export Agents
What is the highest pay for Air Export Agents in Dallas?
Our data indicates that the highest pay for an Air Export Agent in Dallas is $NaN / hour
What is the lowest pay for Air Export Agents in Dallas?
Our data indicates that the lowest pay for an Air Export Agent in Dallas is $NaN / hour
How can Air Export Agents increase their salary?
Increasing your pay as an Air Export Agent is possible in different ways. Change of employer: Consider a career move to a new employer that is willing to pay higher for your skills. Level of Education: Gaining advanced degrees may allow this role to increase their income potential and qualify for promotions. Managing Experience: If you are an Air Export Agent that oversees more junior Air Export Agents, this experience can increase the likelihood to earn more.