The average salary for a Late-Career Air Export Agent is $56,000.
Tell us about your job and pay factors like skills and education Find your market worth with a report tailored to you Negotiate your pay with confidence
What Do Air Export Agents Do?
The job of an air export agent requires somebody with strong organizational skills. An air export agent is responsible for coordinating all logistics for incoming and outgoing cargo shipments, as well as anticipating and planning for all of the details that will ensure successful delivery.
Communication skills are a must for this job, as the air export agent is required to work directly with customers. An air export agent is responsible for ensuring that all shipments are in compliance with al…Read more
Air Export Agent Tasks
- Gather necessary information to prepare rates and quotes, and provide rate and transit options to customers.
- Understand each assigned customer's business model and competitive advantages.
- Respond to customer inquiries and follow-up to ensure issue resolution.
- Conduct shipment-level analysis to enable customers to maximize our technology tools.
- Coordinate cargo bookings and shipment needs.
Air Export Agent Job Listings
What Are Popular Skills for Air Export Agents?
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Air Export Agents?
An entry-level Air Export Agent with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $35,972 based on 14 salaries. An early career Air Export Agent with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $40,254 based on 77 salaries. A mid-career Air Export Agent with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $47,500 based on 41 salaries. An experienced Air Export Agent with 10-19 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $51,337 based on 53 salaries.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 185 survey responses.