Avg. Base Hourly Rate (USD)
The average hourly pay for an Assistant Community Manager is $14.92
What Do Assistant Community Managers Do?
An assistant community manager generally works in an apartment community and helps with administrative duties in the office as assigned by the community manager. The assistant community manager may also be tasked with giving tours to customers and showing them which floor plans and least options may be most suitable. There may also be minimum sales goals in this position.
The assistant community manager will keep tenant records organized, such as lease forms and receipts, and ensure that rent, …Read more
- Meet and greet prospective residents.
- Make bank deposits daily as directed by the Community Manager.
- Collect rents, issues receipts as necessary and posts all necessary entries.
- Collect deposits, ensure lease files are complete and post in the accounting system.
- Conduct resident screening, approves potential resident applications and reviews qualifications.