Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for an Assistant Director of Development is $55,833
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Assistant Director of Developments?
An entry-level Assistant Director of Development with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $42,468 based on 9 salaries. An early career Assistant Director of Development with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $53,769 …Read more
What Do Assistant Director of Developments Do?
Assistant directors of development collaborate with directors of development to develop and execute strategic fundraising efforts, manage departmental staff when necessary, and work with CEOs, COOs, Vice Presidents, and program directors to understand program needs. They also plan and develop special fundraising events, budget oversight included, and work with the director to cultivate and solicit donors, plan and implement stewardship events, manage mail/online/email communications with …Read more
- Develop and cultivate relationships with community members and potential donors.
- Assist with fiscal reporting and presentations.
- Analyze data, confirm results, and brainstorm new campaigns.
- Document information about donors, campaigns and fundraising goals.
- Plan, schedule and execute outreach campaigns and fundraising events.