The average salary for an Assistant to the Director with Database Management & Reporting skills is $41,170.
Is Assistant to the Director your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
$36k - $46k
$23k - $55k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Assistant to the Director
Duties of assistants to the director vary widely on the hiring organization and open position. Generally, these professionals help the director in accomplishing goals and implementing strategies. The position usually requires substantial day-to-day involvement in overseeing and guiding operations. Communication between the director and divisions within the company is often made through the assistant director, so organizational and communication skills are essential. The assistant to the director…Read more
Assistant to the Director Tasks
- Support the Director with operations and compliance, including daily scheduling.
- Track, file, and quality control documentation and databases, including making back-ups.
- Greet, welcome, and collaborate with the public, staff, and oversight bodies.
- Draft reports and communications to convey key information to diverse audiences.
- Oversee implementation and coordination of programs, overseeing day-to-day operations.
Explore the most common career paths for Assistant to the Director. Thickness and color of lines indicates popularity of movement from one job to the next. Visit our career path planner to research other job paths.
Assistant to the Director
More common (> 20%)
Somewhat common (8 - 20%)
Less common (< 8%)
Assistant to the Director Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Assistant to the Director
Skills in Microsoft Office, Project Management, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Scheduling are correlated to pay that is above average.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 8 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
$28k - $55k
$33k - $67k
$38k - $77k
$48k - $111k
$53k - $98k
$51k - $97k
$41k - $102k
$55k - $125k
$31k - $76k
$32k - $64k