The average salary for an Assistant to the Director in Atlanta, Georgia is $54,496.
Is Assistant to the Director your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.
$0 - $54k
$0 - $50k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Assistant to the Director
Duties of assistants to the director vary widely on the hiring organization and open position. Generally, these professionals help the director in accomplishing goals and implementing strategies. The position usually requires substantial day-to-day involvement in overseeing and guiding operations. Communication between the director and divisions within the company is often made through the assistant director, so organizational and communication skills are essential. The assistant to the director…Read more
Assistant to the Director Tasks
- Support the Director with operations and compliance, including daily scheduling.
- Track, file, and quality control documentation and databases, including making back-ups.
- Greet, welcome, and collaborate with the public, staff, and oversight bodies.
- Draft reports and communications to convey key information to diverse audiences.
- Oversee implementation and coordination of programs, overseeing day-to-day operations.
Assistant to the Director Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Pay Difference by Location
Learn more about cost of living by city.
Employees with Assistant to the Director in their job title in San Francisco, California earn an average of 23.9% more than the national average. These job titles also find higher than average salaries in Seattle, Washington (10.8% more). The lowest salaries can be found in Los Angeles, California (37.6% less), Chicago, Illinois (30.3% less) and Houston, Texas (24.1% less).
Related Job Salaries
$28k - $55k
$33k - $68k
$38k - $78k
$48k - $111k
$53k - $98k
$51k - $97k
$41k - $102k
$55k - $125k
$33k - $64k
$31k - $77k