Associate Attorney, Lateral Salary
The average pay for an Associate Attorney, Lateral is $86,119 per year.
Job Description for Associate Attorney, Lateral
- Advise clients in business transactions, claim liability, advisability of prosecuting or defending lawsuits or legal rights and obligations.
- Select jurors, argue motions, meet with judges, and question witnesses during the course of a trial.
- Analyze and interpret laws, rulings, and regulations with probable case outcomes for individuals and businesses.
- Represent clients in court or before government agencies, present and summarize cases to judges and juries.
- Gather evidence to formulate defense or to initiate legal actions; evaluate findings and develop strategies and arguments for presentation of cases.
Associate Attorney, Lateral Job Listings
Key Stats for Associate Attorney, Lateral