The average salary for an Associate Business Analyst at Express Scripts Incorporated is $46,699.
Associate Business Analyst by
Tell us about your job and pay factors like skills and education Find your market worth with a report tailored to you Negotiate your pay with confidence
What Do Associate Business Analysts Do?
Associate business analysts are typically employed by larger companies to assist executives and other business professionals in creating and honing efficient and productive business procedures. This typically occurs through the collection and analysis of verifiable and measurable data related to any number of business processes. Many associate business analysts work alongside senior business analysts to collect and collate information and sift relevant data for use in reports and directives for …Read more
Associate Business Analyst Tasks
- Identify user needs from user requests and develop strategies by which to meet those needs.
- Critically evaluate information from multiple sources and clearly indicate quality of final analysis.
- Communicate complex data in comprehensible ways.
- Determine, implement, and evaluate business metrics to meet ongoing organizational or customer information needs.
- Analyze and report on complex data to meet customer needs.
Popular Employer Salaries for Associate Business Analyst
The top respondents for the job title Associate Business Analyst are from the companies Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Allscripts, Inc. and Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc.. Reported salaries are highest at J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. (JPMCC) where the average pay is $96,600. Other companies that offer high salaries for this role include Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. and Allscripts, Inc., earning around $63,200 and $63,000, respectively. Medtronic, Inc. pays the lowest at around $50,775. The Advisory Board Company and Allscripts Healthcare Solutions also pay on the lower end of the scale, paying $55,835 and $59,330, respectively.
Associate Business Analyst Job Listings