Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for an Associate Business Analyst is $57,071
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Associate Business Analysts?
An entry-level Associate Business Analyst with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $54,991 based on 75 salaries. An early career Associate Business Analyst with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $57,457 based on 226 …Read more
What Do Associate Business Analysts Do?
Associate business analysts are typically employed by larger companies to assist executives and other business professionals in creating and honing efficient and productive business procedures. This typically occurs through the collection and analysis of verifiable and measurable data related to any number of business processes. Many associate business analysts work alongside senior business analysts to collect and collate information and sift relevant data for use in reports and directives for …Read more
- Identify user needs from user requests and develop strategies by which to meet those needs.
- Critically evaluate information from multiple sources and clearly indicate quality of final analysis.
- Communicate complex data in comprehensible ways.
- Determine, implement, and evaluate business metrics to meet ongoing organizational or customer information needs.
- Analyze and report on complex data to meet customer needs.