Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for an Associate Director of Development is $88,000
What Do Associate Director of Developments Do?
The associate director of development conducts a wide variety of duties related to fundraising and donor relations for their organization. Specifics duties vary with the needs of each company or organization, but the associate director of development's general responsibilities include supervising staff that are responsible for fundraising and donor activities, working closely with the supervising director to develop strategies and techniques, and working with other departments to ensure proper …Read more
- Coordinate and facilitate fund raising programs from inception to participant appreciation.
- Lead special event planning and execution.
- Network and create relationships with donors and prospective donors, cultivating community.
- Oversee scheduling and submission of grants.
- Identify new grant opportunities for the organization and determine their priority.