Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for an Audio Visual Specialist is $52,781
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Audio Visual Specialists?
An early career Audio Visual Specialist with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $44,699 based on 39 salaries. A mid-career Audio Visual Specialist with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $52,706 based on 57 salaries. An experienced …Read more
What Do Audio Visual Specialists Do?
Audio/visual specialists are responsible for providing audio/visual and IT services for companies, maintaining and repairing audio/visual equipment, recommending solutions to problems, and documenting procedures and maintenance. They must also test and resolve any technical issues that arise during an event or job and are expected to maintain the quality of all audio/visual equipment, perform minor and moderate repairs, and troubleshoot any technical issues that arise.
These specialists also …Read more
- Set up, test, operate and calibrate audio and visual equipment for live meetings and recordings.
- Train and work with staff to ensure appropriate usage of audio visual equipment.
- Design and oversee audio visual events, both regular and special.
- Create, test, and edit presentations and other multi-format materials.
- Troubleshoot and resolve audio and visual problems.