The average salary for a Bank President is $129,817.
Is Bank President your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
$90k - $206k
$5k - $52k
$0 - $15k
$96k - $260k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Bank President
The primary responsibilities of a bank president will involve the overseeing of a bank’s operations, establishing banking policies and objectives, developing new products and services for clients and customers, ensuring that the mission statement is carried out, developing and maintaining business opportunities, designing and implementing marketing strategies, and ensuring that the needs of the customers are met. Due to the high level of responsibility involved with being a bank president, the …Read more
Bank President Tasks
- Develop and implement bank business plans, budgets, and policies.
- Represent the bank at board of directors meetings, conferences, community events, and to the media.
- Oversee sales operations, directing and managing the sales team to ensure goals are met, and identifying new sales opportunities.
- Organize internal bank structure, select the management team, and manage human resources strategies.
- Review market conditions and internal sales reports, identifying problems and making necessary policy changes.
Bank President Job Listings
Popular Skills for Bank President
Skills in People Management, Team Leadership, Business Development and Operations Management are correlated to pay that is above average. Skills that pay less than market rate include Commercial Loans.
Pay by Experience Level for Bank President
An early career Bank President with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $97,000 based on 6 salaries. A mid-career Bank President with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $120,822 based on 14 salaries. An experienced Bank President with 10-19 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $123,328 based on 54 salaries. In their late career (20 years and higher), employees earn an average total compensation of $152,538.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 139 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
$41k - $102k
$32k - $70k
$40k - $83k
$34k - $68k
$45k - $80k
$50k - $149k
$32k - $62k
$44k - $170k
$42k - $76k
$62k - $100k