The average hourly pay for a Bartender, Hotel is $9.73.
Is Bartender, Hotel your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.What's this?
$8 - $14
$0 - $300
$16,528 - $38,609
Find your market worth – how it works:
Tell us about your job and pay factors like skills and education
Find your market worth with a report tailored to you
Negotiate your pay with confidence
Job Description for Bartender, Hotel
The most important requirement of a hotel bartender is the ability to relate to and interact positively with other people, so an outgoing and friendly personality is highly beneficial for those interested in this career. Hotel bar tenders should also have a keen and thorough knowledge of the art of "mixology;" this not only includes mixing the most common drinks, but also knowledge of the more obscure ones, especially since hotel bar guests may be travelers with drink requests which are unfamili…Read more
Bartender, Hotel Tasks
- Provide beer, wine, liquor and related bar service to guests.
- Collect customer payment, provide receipts, and keep an accurate till through a shift.
- Keep a clean workstation that adheres to all applicable liquor laws and health codes relating to the service of food and drink.
- Follow recipes to make cost-efficient, accurate, and consistent drinks for all customers.
- Track inventory, memorize beer, wine and spirit menu, and be aware of all prices.
Job Satisfaction for Bartender, Hotel
Bartender, Hotel Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Pay by Experience Level for Bartender, Hotel
An early career Bartender, Hotel with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $10.50 based on 12 salaries. A mid-career Bartender, Hotel with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $9.05 based on 5 salaries. An experienced Bartender, Hotel with 10-19 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $8.89 based on 15 salaries. In their late career (20 years and higher), employees earn an average total compensation of $10.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 37 survey responses.