Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Branch Manager, Pest Control Services is $70,000
What Do Branch Manager, Pest Control Services Do?
The branch manager of pest control service is responsible for overseeing all operations at the branch level, supervising branch staff, ensuring customer satisfaction, and overseeing inventory. This manager works closely with their branch's employees to ensure that quality, timely work is delivered to every customer. They are responsible for providing ongoing training for sales and service staff, controlling inventory, and maintaining ongoing awareness of the number of clients that still need …Read more
- Manage the operation and administration of a branch of a pest control company, and occasionally cover pest control routes.
- Work to establish relationships with customers, increase sales, and resolve any customer complaints.
- Supervise branch employees and oversee hiring, discipline, training, promotions, and scheduling.
- Monitor branch financial performance, set business objectives, and implement sales strategies to meet those targets.
- Oversee and inspect work done by employees to ensure it meets company standards.