The average pay for a Business Analysis Manager is $46.75 per hour.
The average pay for a Business Analysis Manager is $96,734 per year.
|Salary||$65,483 - $131,209|
|Bonus||$2,534 - $20,217|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$65,669 - $147,041|
Job Description for Business Analysis Manager
- Lead business analysis to provide technology solutions for business requests and opportunities.
- Drive analysis best practices, overseeing the design and development of business processes and technology enhancements.
- Act as subject matter expert, consulting with clients and staff, reviewing analysis artifacts, and offering recommendations.
- Present business analysis to executives to identify business needs and develop technology solution strategies.
- Manage Business Analysis team, providing guidance, training, and performance management.
Business Analysis Manager Job Listings
Pay by Experience Level for Business Analysis Manager
Pay by Experience for a Business Analysis Manager has a positive trend. An entry-level Business Analysis Manager with less than 5 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $82,000 based on 27 salaries provided by anonymous users. Average total compensation includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay. A Business Analysis Manager with mid-career experience which includes employees with 5 to 10 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $100,000 based on 48 salaries. An experienced Business Analysis Manager which includes employees with 10 to 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $111,000 based on 40 salaries. A Business Analysis Manager with late-career experience which includes employees with greater than 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $144,000 based on 14 salaries.
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Business Analysis Manager
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 28 votes.