The average salary for a Civil Engineering Intern with Bentley MicroStation skills is $55,699.
Is Civil Engineering Intern your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.What's this?
$0 - $56k
$0 - $1k
$34k - $58k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Civil Engineering Intern
A civil engineering intern is normally a university student working in an engineering firm to gain practical experience. Civil engineering as a specialty typically involves the creation of structures, buildings, and public works projects such as bridges, roadways and thoroughfares. An intern in this field normally assists engineers with these projects, gaining practical experience and knowledge that can help with their education and prepare them to enter the job market. Many engineering firms us…Read more
Civil Engineering Intern Tasks
- Assist in entering, cleaning, updating, and maintaining data and associated databases.
- Draft designs according to specifications.
- Maintain and update records about suppliers, materials, customers, and others.
- Produce calculations and make suggestions to improve designs.
- Review and comment upon designs, materials, and other documentation.
Civil Engineering Intern Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Civil Engineering Intern
Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D
Skills in Engineering Design are correlated to pay that is above average. Skills that pay less than market rate include Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Autodesk AutoCAD.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 7 survey responses.