Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Clinical Manager is $57,250
What Do Clinical Managers Do?
A clinical manager is a specialized manager who works in a clinic or medical office that provides primary and ongoing care. In a smaller organization, they are given authority by the doctors in the practice to manage the day-to-day treatment strategies that have been prescribed, and they are expected to ensure that all facets of care and scheduling are administered in an organized, effective manner. Clinical managers may also be employed in larger healthcare facilities as departmental managers. …Read more
- Supervise staff and give direction on quality and consistent patient care.
- Manage the selection, training, and development of staff.
- Monitor budget and utilize operational resources, and participate in care plan development.
- Oversee day-to-day operational activities.
- Ensure services are in compliance with professional standards, state and federal regulatory requirements.