Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Construction Coordinator is $54,818
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Construction Coordinators?
An entry-level Construction Coordinator with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $45,790 based on 20 salaries. An early career Construction Coordinator with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $50,710 based on 257 …Read more
What Do Construction Coordinators Do?
The construction coordinator manages everyone involved in a construction job, including workers, administrative staff, clients, and the owner or developer. Construction coordinators must oversee cost, quality control, and personnel to ensure the construction process goes smoothly. Individuals in this role must know relevant local, state, and federal codes and laws; they must ensure that regulations are followed on the job site. Working with local building inspectors and city hall is also …Read more
- Lead daily construction planning, including equipment availability and staff scheduling.
- Update project documentation and report on progress, obstacles, and timelines.
- Solicit and compare subcontractor bids, manage subcontractors, and monitor contract compliance.
- Review blueprints, schematics, and diagrams to monitor progress and quality of work.
- Monitor project progress and ensure materials are on hand and meet specifications.