The average salary for a Construction Manager with Budget Management skills at Toll Brothers, Inc. is $76,276.
Is Construction Manager your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
$0 - $76k
$4k - $25k
$74k - $106k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Construction Manager
A construction manager oversees the construction of buildings, roads, and other structures. He or she makes sure that the work is running efficiently. Prior to starting a job, the construction manager may create a plan. The construction manager often works directly with clients, so it is important to be able to interact well with customers. Strong interpersonal skills are necessary to work well with staff and with clients. The ability to lead a large team is important. The manager may oversee …Read more
Construction Manager Tasks
- Manage the planning, materials, building, and budget of a construction or component of a project.
- Enforce safety measures and company regulations, and obtain required licenses and permits.
- Select and oversee the work of contractors contributing to the project.
- Develop schedules for reaching objectives and make sure work is completed on time.
- Supervise and direct personnel working on the project.
Popular Employer Salaries for Construction Manager
Explore the most common career paths for Construction Manager. Thickness and color of lines indicates popularity of movement from one job to the next. Visit our career path planner to research other job paths.
More common (> 20%)
Somewhat common (8 - 20%)
Less common (< 8%)
Construction Manager Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Construction Manager
Construction Site Inspection
Skills that pay less than market rate include Microsoft Excel, Job Scheduling, Contractor Management, Construction Site Inspection and Blueprints.