The average salary for an Experienced Construction Manager with Adobe Acrobat skills in Dallas, Texas is $80,000.
Is Construction Manager your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.What's this?
$0 - $80k
$0 - $10k
$0 - $93k
Find your market worth – how it works:
Tell us about your job and pay factors like skills and education
Find your market worth with a report tailored to you
Negotiate your pay with confidence
Job Description for Construction Manager
A construction manager oversees the construction of buildings, roads, and other structures. He or she makes sure that the work is running efficiently. Prior to starting a job, the construction manager may create a plan. The construction manager often works directly with clients, so it is important to be able to interact well with customers. Strong interpersonal skills are necessary to work well with staff and with clients. The ability to lead a large team is important. The manager may oversee …Read more
Construction Manager Tasks
- Manage the planning, materials, building, and budget of a construction or component of a project.
- Enforce safety measures and company regulations, and obtain required licenses and permits.
- Select and oversee the work of contractors contributing to the project.
- Develop schedules for reaching objectives and make sure work is completed on time.
- Supervise and direct personnel working on the project.
Construction Manager Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Construction Manager
Skills that pay less than market rate include Job Scheduling, Contractor Management, Construction Estimating, Blueprints and Project Management.
Pay Difference by Location
Learn more about cost of living by city.
Related Job Salaries
$41k - $103k
$48k - $112k
$29k - $55k
$53k - $98k
$33k - $68k
$52k - $97k
$33k - $71k
$28k - $53k
$38k - $78k
$48k - $116k