The average salary for an Early-Career Construction Manager with Project Coordinating skills in Charlotte, North Carolina is $49,566.
Is Construction Manager your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.What's this?
$0 - $50k
$0 - $2k
$0 - $53k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Construction Manager
A construction manager oversees the construction of buildings, roads, and other structures. He or she makes sure that the work is running efficiently. Prior to starting a job, the construction manager may create a plan. The construction manager often works directly with clients, so it is important to be able to interact well with customers. Strong interpersonal skills are necessary to work well with staff and with clients. The ability to lead a large team is important. The manager may oversee …Read more
Construction Manager Tasks
- Manage the planning, materials, building, and budget of a construction or component of a project.
- Enforce safety measures and company regulations, and obtain required licenses and permits.
- Select and oversee the work of contractors contributing to the project.
- Develop schedules for reaching objectives and make sure work is completed on time.
- Supervise and direct personnel working on the project.
Construction Manager Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Construction Manager
Construction Site Inspection
Skills in Project Management, Scheduling, Contractor Management, Budget Management and Construction Site Inspection are correlated to pay that is above average.
Related Job Salaries
$41k - $102k
$48k - $111k
$28k - $55k
$53k - $98k
$33k - $68k
$51k - $97k
$32k - $71k
$28k - $53k
$38k - $78k
$48k - $114k