Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Construction Manager is $65,000
What Do Construction Managers Do?
A construction manager oversees the construction of buildings, roads, and other structures. He or she makes sure that the work is running efficiently. Prior to starting a job, the construction manager may create a plan. The construction manager often works directly with clients, so it is important to be able to interact well with customers. Strong interpersonal skills are necessary to work well with staff and with clients. The ability to lead a large team is important.
The manager may oversee …Read more
- Manage the planning, materials, building, and budget of a construction or component of a project.
- Enforce safety measures and company regulations, and obtain required licenses and permits.
- Select and oversee the work of contractors contributing to the project.
- Develop schedules for reaching objectives and make sure work is completed on time.
- Supervise and direct personnel working on the project.
FAQs About Construction Managers
What is the highest pay for Construction Managers in Lancaster?
Our data indicates that the highest pay for a Construction Manager in Lancaster is $NaN / year
What is the lowest pay for Construction Managers in Lancaster?
Our data indicates that the lowest pay for a Construction Manager in Lancaster is $NaN / year
How can Construction Managers increase their salary?
Increasing your pay as a Construction Manager is possible in different ways. Change of employer: Consider a career move to a new employer that is willing to pay higher for your skills. Level of Education: Gaining advanced degrees may allow this role to increase their income potential and qualify for promotions. Managing Experience: If you are a Construction Manager that oversees more junior Construction Managers, this experience can increase the likelihood to earn more.