The average salary for a Controls Engineer at CSL Behring LLC is $80,000.
Is Controls Engineer your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.What's this?
$0 - $80k
$0 - $3k
$0 - $86k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Controls Engineer
Controls engineers work with rapidly evolving technologies and control systems; they can be involved in a wide number of projects from space flight to power grids. Responsibilities for this job can include developing and executing regular engineering processes, documenting work performed, working with program design and testing, and troubleshooting. Controls engineers must be able to understand and use policies and procedures that are related to the field. In many positions, the controls engin…Read more
Controls Engineer Tasks
- Plan and perform work requiring electronic and mechanical theories and principles, and writing specifications.
- Manage the design and installation of electrical equipment including electrical power distribution systems, PLC's, instrumentation, variable speed AC and DC drives.
- Design calculations and prepare equipment or material specifications for electrical and electronic based systems.
- Work with the maintenance planner to schedule electrical projects.
- Develop clear and concise operator instruction manuals.
Popular Employer Salaries for Controls Engineer
The top respondents for the job title Controls Engineer are from the companies General Motors Corporation, Barry-Wehmiller Design Group, Inc. and Dematic Corporation. Reported salaries are highest at Tesla Motors where the average pay is $97,530. Other companies that offer high salaries for this role include Ford Motor Company and General Motors Corporation, earning around $90,187 and $87,345, respectively. Dematic Corporation pays the lowest at around $65,712. Barry-Wehmiller Design Group, Inc. and General Electric Co (GE) also pay on the lower end of the scale, paying $71,892 and $76,087, respectively.
Controls Engineer Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Controls Engineer
Related Job Salaries
$53k - $98k
$60k - $125k
$48k - $111k
$28k - $55k
$57k - $110k
$51k - $97k
$50k - $104k
$83k - $153k
$42k - $84k
$50k - $98k